We bought a brand new travel trailer in July and its been one thing after another with this unit. When we went to picked it up 5 days after signing the paperwork and the items that we were told by our sales person would be fixed were not touched.

The camper had a spare tire cover laying on the kitchen table but were told the unit did not come with a spare tire. Really.....we get a tire cover but no spare tire?? Our walk thru was terrible, I asked how to winterize it and was told that I could "Youtube" it and figure it out. The guy hooking up the new hitch was yelling out answers to the guy giving us the walk-thru because he was so clueless.

Then I took it back for Warranty work on September 1st, I finally get a call on October 6th that everything is fixed and ready for pick-up. I call ahead on October 7th that I am on my way to pick it up, because I live an hour away, I get there and someone hit our camper and damaged the awning to the point of being junk and non-usable. Also someone stole my exterior water heater door from my camper, unbelievable!!! I demanded that an awning and water heater door be taken off another unit sitting on their lot and put on mine.

While waiting for the swap out/repair of awning I asked the service manager to tighten up my hitch bolts and the service manager asked if I bought the hitch from them..............does it really matter at this point. I am thoroughly irritated at this point. After waiting 4 hours for the repair I go out to look at my camper and whoever did the work did a terrible job. I have gaps in the awning bracket and it looks like an inexperienced service worker did the job.

Now I have to buy clear seam sealant and do it right myself. I get the camper home and noticed that someone stole one of my bumper caps and replaced it with a disgusting, rotted out bumper caps, are you kidding me?!?!? I pray I never have to take to back to Camping World Akron ever again.

We were warned NOT to buy our camper at this place, we should have listened. Do yourself a favor and buy from a different dealer, you'll be glad you did!

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 10, 2016.

Comments