We bought a brand new travel trailer in July and its been one thing after another with this unit.When we went to picked it up 5 days after signing the paperwork and the items that we were told by our sales person would be fixed were not touched.

The camper had a spare tire cover laying on the kitchen table but were told the unit did not come with a spare tire. Really.....we get a tire cover but no spare tire?? Our walk thru was terrible, I asked how to winterize it and was told that I could "Youtube" it and figure it out. The guy hooking up the new hitch was yelling out answers to the guy giving us the walk-thru because he was so clueless.

Then I took it back for Warranty work on September 1st, I finally get a call on October 6th that everything is fixed and ready for pick-up. I call ahead on October 7th that I am on my way to pick it up, because I live an hour away, I get there and someone hit our camper and damaged the awning to the point of being junk and non-usable. Also someone stole my exterior water heater door from my camper, unbelievable!!! I demanded that an awning and water heater door be taken off another unit sitting on their lot and put on mine.

While waiting for the swap out/repair of awning I asked the service manager to tighten up my hitch bolts and the service manager asked if I bought the hitch from them..............does it really matter at this point. I am thoroughly irritated at this point. After waiting 4 hours for the repair I go out to look at my camper and whoever did the work did a terrible job. I have gaps in the awning bracket and it looks like an inexperienced service worker did the job.

Now I have to buy clear seam sealant and do it right myself. I get the camper home and noticed that someone stole one of my bumper caps and replaced it with a disgusting, rotted out bumper caps, are you kidding me?!?!? I pray I never have to take to back to Camping World Akron ever again.

We were warned NOT to buy our camper at this place, we should have listened.Do yourself a favor and buy from a different dealer, you'll be glad you did!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments