Product: Camping World Air Conditioner Repair Clear all filters (2 of 2 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Camping World in Hoopers Creek, North Carolina - Sales people know nothing and tell untrue things.

1.5
Downsized from 34 with slideout to 25 with no slideout. Walk through tech did not know about the A/C. I wanted a heat strip, he said on these cheap models, cant' be done. Long story short, I KNEW it could from my research. Eventually got it done, but NOT by Camping world as they knew nothing about the A/C unit. They said had to dismantel whole unit to find the serial numbers. WRONG! A capable tech said just pull down the filter that I clean, and the numbers are there. That tech also installed the heat strip, in 15 minutes. Never again Camping World.
Review
#1619695 Review #1619695 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Camping World Air Conditioner Repair
Cons
  • Worse company every they treat customers so poorly
  • Many
Reason of review
Work Experience or Job Application
Preferred solution
never go there again

Camping World in Enterprise, Alabama - Dometic A/C Warranty repair- 30 dayto for a 3-5 day repair

Took my unit to Camping World Dothan, Al for a warranty issue on my Dometic A/C unit. Was told it would be a 3-5 day fix. 3 weeks later I finally got my unit back. Was told that they had a new warranty person and that they were learning. 2nd week was told that Dometic needed more info on my unit. 3rd week was told that the A/C had been on order almost a month. Finally they took a unit from their stock to put on my camper after 3 weeks of waiting. Camping World service department leaves alot to be desired. The only problem is they were the only shop in my area authorized to do Dometic Warranty repair. Would not go back to them on a dare.
Review