1.6

Camping world sucks after you buy the unit forget it they don't know you anymore they need to be shutdown

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of after sales service from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Bridgewater, Virginia, United States #935331

It must be a problem in all of the Camper World stores, I have had the same experience, from poor service in the repair shop to lies from the salesman.He was incompetent and really did not know what he was doing.

He tried to deliver a camper that we did not order. He started off saying that this camper was a better choice because the exterior held up better than the smooth laminated type. When I said that was the kind we had ordered, he immediately tried to recover and said he meant it the other way around.

I just wish that I had walked right then.It would have saved us a lot of money and grief.