4/17/17 Purchased a Jayco camper from Camping World in Woodstock, GA.We live in NC.

This location some how mixed are address up and had all are mail sent to a FL address including payment book. We worked with a finance rep. by the name of Julie. All of the paperwork I checked was wrong.

We spent 8 hrs at this dealership to purchase a $10,000 camper. WTF?? We have purchased $75,000 boats in 2 hrs. or less in the past.

Purchased camper about a month ago. Called the bank to try and locate our payment information. Found out our payment was due today. Thanks again Woodstock Camping World.

You would think these foks off I-575 with such a large inventory could get it right. My wife has left several messages for some manager named Mark. HE NEVER RETURNS CALLS- Maybe Marcus needs to check this location out because they suck. The only guys that had his act together was Rob who now is in service.

My plans are to list this dealership on as many web sites as possible.

Buyer beware.Walt & Laura, NC--

Review about: Camping World Customer Care.

Reason of review: Finance dept sucks!.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

MARCUS doesn't give a flying you know what about any of this.

People what him on the UN REAL reality show show and get the very UN REAL impression that he is good. Not so, he is a total sham.