My husband and I bought a 2017 class c Freedom Elite motor home on 9/22/2016. Oxford location.

Was happy with our choice. Saleslady very nice. We were treated nice and had a pleasent buying experience. My husband went back on Tuesday 9/26/16 to take our tradein and pick up new camper. Camper supposedly was road ready. Everything should have been checked and made sure. On the way home when rounding a curve, the sliding doors to bedroom came open and busted completely off. Major damage to door. Also realized slideouts had not been chalked and several other issues. My husband called to see when it could be fixed. Was told it would be 4-8weeks before they could get to it. Are you kidding me??? We paid for a brand new camper and that is exactly what we expected to get. Especially since it was your fault for the damage to start with. Your customer service stinks!!! You were all honey and sugar before we signed the dotted line. We were told yall had horrible customer service but now know it first hand.

We are having the doors repaired and you will be getting the bill. Needless to say we will discourage everybody we see from purchasing from you.

An unsatisfied customer

Robert & Betty McConnell

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of 2017 thor motor coach freedom elite rv. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2017 thor motor coach freedom elite rv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments