Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

OH BOY WHERE DO I START!!We bought our first motorhome trading our 5th wheel and it is one of the BIGGEST MISTAKES we ever made.

From the moment we drove it off the lot things fell apart from the sky lights falling out, floor sqeeking, the air conditioner not cooling it off at ALL.. The tires blowing out due to the vaule stims coming out between the tires, the cable not working, the hinge on outdoor kitchen falling off, to the kid that put the tv bracelet on at camping world that drilled a hole all the way through to the outsde of motorhome which was repaired. But dont settle for camping world if you can buy a camper at this place you can buy one any place.

We are trading ours off after 4 months for a Jayco 5th wheel...CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

WOW!..I have a complete opposite experience.We purchased the

FE-29 a year ago.

We pulled a Jeep Wrangler, and traveled through SC, AL, MS, LA, FL for 3 weeks. We previously had a GMC2500 HD, Denali and pulled it to Sturgis. The FE-29 was Great to drive, has lots of room, all the electronics work, and we just enjoyed it. Everything worked, and is still working.

We take routine trips to Parks 50-75 miles away and have not had one issue. I guess the adage that you can't please everyone applies, and also bad news always gets more attention than good news.

My News is Great, and I would recommend the Thor FE-29 to anyone who wants to have a Great Time in an RV.Jim Roberts, Retired USA

Memphis, Tennessee, United States #1236671

I feel same way about olive branch an Jackson Mississippi look else were