Algona,Iowa
1.3
Interest Rate

Update by user Sep 20, 2016

The business manager explained that the goodsam service contract would cost $2500.00 for seven years. But if we would take paint protection it would cost $1500.00.

He did not tell us paint protection would cost $1925.00. He inferred paint protection was included in the service contract.We initialed the purchase for the $1500.00 only. Somehow the $1925.00 was added in the cost. We would not have initialed the papers if we knew that to save $1,000.00 it would cost $ 1925.00, it doesn't make sense..

When I called the dealership I was told it could not be canceled . We did not receive any paperwork explaining the paint protection program. All we know is that it is only good for 5 years which makes it a complete ripoff.

I asked to speak to the general manager but was told he was in a meeting.The business manager and a secretary who answers the phone both said that they would give him a message to call me. He never did call.

Original review posted by user Sep 19, 2016

We bought a 2017 keystone cougar travel trailer from Camping World in Cedar Falls, Iowa. The business manager added a service contract which he said included paint protection.

When we got our contract it had a $1925.00 charge for paint protection. When I called the business manager he said it was not cancellable. I would never have signed a contract with a non-cancellable item had I been told about it. PLEASE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH CEDAR FALLS, IOWA CAMPING WORLD RV SALES.

I called the general manager to discuss the problem, but was never called back by him. They have my money so now they just ignore me....

Product or Service Mentioned: 2017 Keystone Rv Cougar Rv.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments