Algona, Iowa
1.3
Interest Rate

Update by user Sep 20, 2016

The business manager explained that the goodsam service contract would cost $2500.00 for seven years.But if we would take paint protection it would cost $1500.00.

He did not tell us paint protection would cost $1925.00. He inferred paint protection was included in the service contract.We initialed the purchase for the $1500.00 only. Somehow the $1925.00 was added in the cost. We would not have initialed the papers if we knew that to save $1,000.00 it would cost $ 1925.00, it doesn't make sense..

When I called the dealership I was told it could not be canceled . We did not receive any paperwork explaining the paint protection program. All we know is that it is only good for 5 years which makes it a complete ripoff.

I asked to speak to the general manager but was told he was in a meeting.The business manager and a secretary who answers the phone both said that they would give him a message to call me.He never did call.

Original review posted by user Sep 19, 2016

We bought a 2017 keystone cougar travel trailer from Camping World in Cedar Falls, Iowa.The business manager added a service contract which he said included paint protection.

When we got our contract it had a $1925.00 charge for paint protection. When I called the business manager he said it was not cancellable. I would never have signed a contract with a non-cancellable item had I been told about it. PLEASE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH CEDAR FALLS, IOWA CAMPING WORLD RV SALES.

I called the general manager to discuss the problem, but was never called back by him.They have my money so now they just ignore me....

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments