4.3

My review is specifically for the Wentzville Missouri location.I purchased my camper a little over 3 weeks ago.

Alan, the salesman is wonderful, you will never find a nicer man. As for the rest of the transaction, it was HORRIBLE. The manager "conveniently forgot" details of our deal, when you ask a question the person in front of you has to consult someone else. Once you have that answer I hope you don't have any other questions because that process repeats.

They put the wrong banking information on my paperwork and I only found this out after calling the wrong bank and having to call Rob in the Finance Department. He was rude but offered to call the bank to find out paperwork status. When he called back he gave me the wrong account number. As a previous car salesman and someone that has only been with Camping World a few weeks, I would think he would be trying to make a better impression than that.

When I did finally reach the correct bank even the person on the phone said that I am not the first person to have a negative experience with Camping World.Bottom line is that while I think Camping World has a lot as far as selection and the prices are decent, I believe that the people working at this specific location could benefit from some additional training.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of coleman rv travel trailer. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned coleman rv travel trailer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments