Pageland, South Carolina

I agree,,,we have had similar issue,,,,but we were told we purchased a defected. Unit,,,,was manf,,,defect,,need a new floor and new slide wall dt h20. Damage,,lol,,,can't belive. It....THEY SAY,,ALL seals were rottenwith All storage bins,,and when shown I can see they were,,,all had tons realignment but wer not prop,done,, some doors are crooked,,Sewer drain hole cut crooked so sewer hose won't connect three the hole,,have to leave compart door open,,Plumbing for washer was in stalled backwards and has no valves,,,mfg,defect,,,

All Windows leaks because the holes for Windows were cut too bigggg. Not to mention. SEVERAL other mfg, defect ,issues and damage done by service dept,,,,,they bashed my out side kitchen door while opening another slide out,,,with another unit,,,and then damaged. kitchen table. After I told them not to touch my table,,,,,,, and scratched. and dented microwave while doing elec,work for a non working cable,,,,,,around stove,,,new 2016 M H,,,,had it 10,,days,,,,over 123 issues.........I See Fraud with Camping world,,,,Intintional damage... Irresponsible workmanship,,ECT.....have to take it to mfg,,

For all repairs. Warrenyt,,,,,They reuse to replace this defected M H,,,

Also has FORD issues that needs repair,,,This MH is 1 month-and 5 days old been in shop3 .5. wks,,,plus in shop. To repair trim ang microwave and elec and outdoor kitchen damage day of purchse after we signed for it got damage with kit,,ect,,, what a co incidence,,,140,000,00 + is a loss..and now I have no place to live!

Good Luck......Don't reccome d Camping World and never leave your unit,,,,,,,

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of 2016 thor motor coach from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments