2.7

My wife and I put a deposit down on a 2016 Thor Challenger at the 2016 Florida RV Show with the Tampa Camping World.As of today (one month later) we are still waiting to hear back from the finance manager (John).

My wife and I have excellent credit but were a little high on debt to income. I recently paid off a lot of bills that substantially lowered this. Even at the time they run the credit, a phone call WOULD have been the professional thing to do. Now that are ratio is improved, we will go elsewhere to purchase a new motor home.

I also will cancel my Roadside Assistance, Travel Assist, and definitely will not renew my membership.

These people lack in Customer Service.If I run my business this way, I would be out of business!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of 2016 thor challenger. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2016 thor challenger in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Tampa, Florida, United States #1127042

As of 03/14/16, I have had no one from Camping World Corporate call me, email me, or mail any apology or show any concern what so ever. Must be nice to have a company that doesn't need to provide customer service and still stay in business. Camping World, not that you give a rats a--, but if you see this comment, I AM DONE WITH YOU!