1.7

Update by user Aug 29, 2016

I would also like to add that after hearing the key issue being somewhat resolved.I proceeded to pur chase accessories for the new camper.

When when attempting to put sheets on the mattress it was revealed that the Queen Denver Pillowtop mattress was also removed and now there is melted plastic with a bit of foam covered in a brown bag put in the place of the mattress.

Of course when I attempt to try to resolve this new issue.I was left a voice message by the sales manager stating that the technicIan that completed the walk through doesn't work weekends and he will have to check on it Monday 8/29/16.

Original review posted by user Aug 28, 2016

Myself and my husbamd just purchased our first brand new TT.Worst experience ever from start to finish.

After making an appointment over a day in advance for the walk through. We stand outside in the heat for 3 hours waiting for the walk through. Aftrr walk through we wait an addition hour and more to sign the papers. Papers are signed yeah ready to go.

Except no one has keys to the brand new TT was told they would be mailed. As well as when starting to pull off asked husband to xheck the back just incase... GOOD THING chairs not strapped down. Chairs at dinnet table not strapped down and the 80 gallon fresh water tank WAS NOT DRAINED.

It is now night time and pouring rain and storms but thats ok well add an addition 795 lbs to this customer and not increase their tire pressure.. Following day.. today called spoke to manager was advised we left before locks could be changed. I informed him we didnt lrave until 8pm and nothing was said about the locks being changed so he advised instead of us driving the TT 2 hours back he would mail us locks for the doors.

. So feeling excited about the issues being resolved i go and purchance new items for the new camper. Purchase sheets blankets rugs etc.. and well go to take plastic off matress..

and yeah .... no matress. However in its place is some melted plastic with a pad on each side. And well it should be a queen size Denver Matress.

And its NOT..

now what?Will never recommend Camping World Greenwood Indiana

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of 2016 jayco jay feather rv from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments