I just bought a brand new every from camping world 2016 from the time I plugged it in the hot water heater didn't work, it rained the roof leaked, call them they just shuffle you around on the phone to a answering machine and never call you back, after you sign the papers they don't give one *** about you. I would never go there again and I would advise anyone thinking of going there to not, worst place I ever seen. They don't care about taking care of there customers or standing behind the RVs they sell!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of 2016 coleman travel trailer. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2016 coleman travel trailer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

We have had the same issue with a 2016 Coleman travel trailer from Camping World in Roanoke, Va.The travel trswr has been in the shop more than it has been with us.

The service staff is rude and makes more effort to say something is not covered by the warranty than it would take to fix it.Very disappointed.

Wish there was a way to get these complaints to people to read before they go to campingworld , I wish I had . They are thieves .