Hillside, New Jersey

I am having a horrible experience with camping world of Roanoke.I bought a 2015 Thor motor coach with 7000 miles on it.

I've less than 2000 miles and have experienced ***. Turns out the house batteries were bad and many things were wrong with the unit. At 1000 miles in it started shaking. By 2000 miles the tires were wearing and the dashboard was coming apart.

After many unreturned messages to the service manager, tommy Harris, general manager, Kevin Thomas, I called another CW Syracuse and they got back to me right away. They put me in contact with Rudy Schmid of Syracuse (love this outfit). Long story shot: Camiping World of Roanoke will not stand behind the vehicle they sold me. They will not cover any of the costs to fix this problem.

They won't return my phone calls and were rude and accusede of hitting pot holes. The service manager hung up on me.

All tires were out of balance and alignment was so off it wore down the front tires.Buy from Camping World of Roanoke at your own risk.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of 2015 thor motor coach. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2015 thor motor coach in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments