Silverhill, Alabama
1.8

New 2015 keystone Springdale SG 311 air conditioner not cooling/ freezing up/ getting run around from customer service/ purchased with a broken cabinet was assured that would be fixed ASAP it's been its been 70 days and still don't have the parts.It has been a disappointment and will think twice before I buy another camper from camping world and I will not buy another Springdale - we've have shower leak, awning leak, kitchen counter coming loose.

This is our third trip and after each trip it goes back to shop, last time we were assured air was fixed , it was just dirty and needed to be cleaned" well we're in Florida and miserable, my husband is out looking for portable air conditioner now.We'll see what happens next week.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Jacenta is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

jacentakent

Issue still not resolved.Camper has been in shop for five weeks - this is camping world of olive branch Mississippi.

I posted complaint from campsite in Alabama.

Called 3 times yesterday and left messages, no return calls!, customer service sucks!!!Stay away