My salesman, Dee, was great.But the service department is horrible.

I purchased a 2015 Cougar x-lite travel trailer for $38,000. I paid extra for an extended warranty and something called a platinum package to coat the exterior and treating the fabrics and carpet. I asked for the carpets to be cleaned. When we took possession of the trailer none of this had been.

We took our trip. The shower leaked. The water had not been turned on, it was still winterized. The awning was damaged.

We called the service department and were told they were too busy to help us. We asked for a call back but they didnt call. This is not the entire list but you get the idea. Got home, made an appointment, a week and a half later, took it in on Friday.

Today is Tuesday, haven't even looked at it. I told my salesman the problem and he went and got the manager, Matt Adams.

He assured me everything would be taken care of.I hope their corporate offices see this.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of 2015 keystone cougar xlite. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2015 keystone cougar xlite in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

I have a 2014 Keystone Cougar 5th wheel and the front cap has stress cracks though the entire front, 1 day over warranty and I have gotten no where.Keystone offered to pay for 1/2.

or put it though the insurance company.

HELLO WHY SHOULD I PAY FOR A MANUFACTURE'S DEFECT OR HAVE MY INSURANCE PAY.

DON'T BUY KEYSTONE OR CAMPING WORLD.ATTORNEY HERE I COME................

Corporate doesn't Care , your on your own good luck . Ps don't pay until all the work is done .