2.3

I bought a new 2015 Jay Flight 29RKS from Camping World in Kingston, NY this year.Michael Lenhann the service department manager needs to be trained on how to run the service department correctly.

WHAT A JOKE. All i can say, its a three ring circus. I purchased the camper on 04/30/15 and needed warranty work done so I brought it back on 05/11/15 and sat there for a week and never worked on. So when i picked up my camper Michael had the nerve to ask me how many tlmes are you going to use it this year.

Maybe you can leave it here and will get to it when we can. Camping World also adds on the bill of sale a 399.99 prep fee which includes going over the camper and cleaning it. None of that was done because I had to spend four hours cleaning the unit. It is now 06/26/15 and the warranty work is still not completed.

I brought it to Dr RV in Blomingburg, NY which is a closer drive than Kingston.

ALL I CAN SAY STAY AWAY FROM CAMPING WORLD OF KINGSTON NY.SHAME ON MICHAEL LENHANN.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of 2015 jay flight 29rks. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2015 jay flight 29rks in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments