Platte City, Missouri
4.8
Interest Rate

I live in my new 2015 Flagstaff Super Lite 5th Wheel.Several small items needed addressed after my first trip.It took me two weeks just to get an appointment.There were 4 items needed to be ordered covered by my warranty.

The service person( Joe) at Camping World in Grain Valley Missouri could tell me it would take two weeks to get apart,but could not tell me when the other parts might come in when I asked,but said they were months out to make repairs.Being new to owning an RV and living in it this was very upsetting.As we all can see from this site that is a lot of complaints.I hear lots of complaints re the service department at this particular Camping World.I am an Disabled Veteran and this is my home.Is this really going on this will not be a win,win for me or Camping World.Oh,I don't believe in suing by the way,but this is UNACCEPTIBLE to me.Thanks for this site.Sincerely Cheryl A.East

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments