Hey, I am very sorry I did not see this before I bought from Wood Village Camping World!I have spent everything I have on a 2012(was suppose to be 2013) Forrest River XLR.

I drove 3.5-4 hrs one way to see the camper, walked through it was told it had been serviced, found things wrong with it was told they would clean it and fix things and could pick it up Saturday. It was not ready, they said I could stay in it they would get me power, they didn't, I froze that night as generator didn't have gas, battery went dead, then I waited all day the next day, I ask to see the repair sheet, and was told "you don't trust me"... I don't now, I drove home and nothing had been fixed! The carpet was now soaking wet from rain pouring in, the slide didn't go out , too many things to list.,.I am now spending (12/23-till who knows when)Christmas Eve and Christmas by myself in the parking lot if Camping World....

I feel they have taken $50,000 by deceiving me....I think it is time to put a stop to this...they also put a hitch on which on way hauling the camper back came loose.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of 2012 forest river xlr thunderbolt from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments