2.5

8/2015 Camping world RV of Savannah Ga.Got bait and switched.

Looked at 2010 freedom elite diesel rv on RV Trader.com looked at all pics and sent contact info. Asked specific questions about body panel and delam issues and told were none ! Flew down on one way ticket, got down there and was in total shock ! RV was piece of ***.

Previous water damage, panel delam, most shocking was driver seat in pic perfect, got down there and upholstery was shredded, was hardly any *** cover left on seat ! I asked what happened from time I got pics to now ? There reply was "guess there was a pad on it " . I took several unbelievable photos of this abused RV.

Got the generic email from Marcus lemonis saying he personally reads every email( total BS ) never heard back from him. Camping world is a corporate sleaze, scam company. RUN from these crooks ! Salesmanship reply to me was, oh well, hate the deal didn't go through !

Could have cared less that he wasted a weekend of my life, not to mention the money ! There of plenty of small caring dealers that would love your business, avoid these crooks at all cost. At the bottom of your review it asks do you want to be contacted by camping world ? NO I don't , if they cared they would have rectified this problem .

They not only stole a weekend from me, they stole my hard earned money.CROOKS !

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

yep.. Lemius letter is apparently a fraud too.

to Anonymous Pomona Park, Florida, United States #1040490

Multiple email replies to letter and no results, I too believe it's bogus !

S.C