Bought a 2005 Holiday Rambler Presidential (cash)last year (2014) they set it up in the park i was in .I went to take it out on for a road trip and low and behold found out it had no brakes.

All 4 tires blew , they used 2 ply instead of 10 ply like they should have. I tried calling Keith and am still waiting on a return phone call. This is from thee Ocala , Florida camping world. Will not be doing business with this company again.

The sad thing is ....this is my home and if this is how the treat Vets the i advise all vets to stay away from this company.

Sarge

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of 2005 holiday rambler. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2005 holiday rambler in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Camping World - Jayco Rv Review Camping World "We bought a 27' Jayco 5th wheel which after 2 outings we wanted to gave a handful of items looked at. We took it back to have warranty work done..." Read more Camping World - Up sold dishonest protection plan Camping World "Camping World uses Microtech Chemicals for their interior protection plan. I wrote a review on July 4th and here's the update. We paid $1200 for the interior protection plan. Microtech..." Read more Camping World - Poor Service on 2016 Jayco Eagle Camping World "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..." Read more Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more