1.8

I called about a pop up camper that Camping World of Cedar Falls had listed online.I inquired about what the camper had to offer and asked if everything worked.

I was then told by Gabe that he would personally go out and check it over and call me back with the details. Needless to say I didn't receive a call back which is pretty frustrating. I was willing to put down a down payment after they inspected the camper to make sure everything worked to ensure that it wouldn't get sold until I was able to make the drive up there being that I'm two hours away.

I then called back again and asked to speak to someone else, just to be told that the camper was sold 15 minutes ago.Camping World of Cedar Falls has about THE WORST customer service I've dealt with!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments