My husband and I bought a used motorhome from Camping world Lake City,Fl.When my husband left with it there was not even enough diesel to get home a hundred miles away.

Parked it in driveway was loading it following week when back air conditioner went out. Called mobile repairman Will cost around 600.00 to fix. Called camping world general manager said he would have the shop manager call me right back that they needed to get it fixed. Three hours later they called my husband on his cell phone and was giving him the run around.

I got on the phone it was the salesman he had the general manager and shop manager there. They wanted us to return it two hours away leave it and they would decide what the problem was and they would *** 30% of whatever they wanted to charge us. I have a 300.00 dollar gift card to camping world and when that is gone I will never do business with them again. I don't know what the 1495.00 was for as it was filthy when we got it.

Lots of receptacles did not work.

The black and grey tanks were nasty.They obviously did nothing.jazijup

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World and camping world rv repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Moultrie, Georgia, United States #1204841

The repairman just left we were charged 946.68 for something that camping world should have taken care of in the beginning.they kept this motorhome two weeks after purchase to make sure all issues were taken care of. They did nothing.

to Anonymous Tallahassee, Florida, United States #1210481

Same treatment in

tallahassee

Fairview, New Jersey, United States #1204839

Feeling your pain.Just got ripped off in Calera Alabama in the service department as well.Inflated chsrges.

Propane tank switched out from full to empty.

Kept my rv 39 days.Made us pay for shipping on insurance covred parts.

Charged $103.00 for shop supplies.

I would love to see this company shut down.