2.3

In September 2016 I purchased a 2017 Fuzion 420 at Camping world in Council Bluffs Iowa.I had purchased parts for my Country Coach from them and didn't have issues so thought I would buy the Fuzion.

(Big Mistake) First it had blotches on the skirts, the camera monitor was missing, the latch was gone from the shower door was the visible items. I Told them and they said they would take care of it. I also told the sales manager that the trailer was filthy and he said it would be cleaned and polished while we do the paperwork. (I believed him) We where going to load it and leave for North Carolina at 6:00 am the next morning.

Well after spending more time trying to sell the extended protection package and telling me how great I am he forgot to tell me that the trailer would not be clean or at least the latch put on the shower. I took it anyway and when we returned three days later I called to schedule an appointment to get the items fixed with a new list. After 2 1/2 months and many lies like we have done all but the skirts because they came in wrong from the manufacturer to every other excuse you could imagine. I called the general manager Chris and let him know of my dissatisfaction .

He said he will look into it and have the trailer cleaned properly while it's in there and also said we sell FUN here. I then went in to see the trailer and my contact wasn't there so I asked another service man if I could see my unit and he actually said why? Any way I did look at it and some of the items where complete but not all as I was led to believe. I called the service guy in charge of my account (Jason) the next day and asked him if he had a work order to clean the trailer and of coarse he said no but would clean it anyway so there fore Chris lied to me.

The next thing that happened after I had called numerous time was they said the skirt came in and they would install it on Tuesday and if I could wait till Thursday am they would clean and detail it, I said that would be fine. My girl took off early on Thursday to go with me just to find out it wasn't close to being done and Jason apologized and said he would make sure it was ready the next day (some of the skirt hadn't been replaced as they led me to believe), I told him it was upsetting as I drove 40 minutes to get there as well as my girl took time off also. I decided to wait till afternoon on Friday to give them more time and guess what no it still wasn't done and now it has a hole in the front fiber glass. Jason just said when it rains it pours!!!

He said they would get it done and fix the hole and I could get it the following week. I just told him to hook it up and get it out front and I was leaving with it. They brought it out about 30 minutes later and now I have been there 3 1/2 hours to find out the battery was dead which means they didn't keep it plugged in. I have e-mailed corporate and never received a response so I sent a pour review to our Camping World in question to not get a response from them either.

The hole is still in the front after they (Jason) told me he would sent there tech to my farm and repair it. I just told them and am telling you I will NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM CAMPING WORLD HERE AGAIN!!!!!! I don't like being LIED to.

If you would like dates or more info please including pics contact me as I won't lie.Terry Buchholz 402-681-7074

Review about: 2017 Keystone Rv Fuzion 420 Rv.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Camping World - Camping Gone bad.">

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Plattsmouth, Nebraska, United States #1323923

No I have still not been contacted and the hole that Camping World of Council Bluffs put in my rv is still not fixed!!!! One of the worst so called companies I have ever dealt with . Terry