I bought my camper trailer from Camping World, Oakwood, GA on Sept 14, 2017 and today is Jan 5, 2018.I still not get my tag for the trailer.

I called so many times and the lady clerk who suppose to process the paper work never answer phone. I left 6 voicemails and she still not call me back. I went to their office and talk to the receptionist that I need to talk to the clerk lady, the receptionist did not direct me to the lady clerk. I told the receptionist that I have called so many times and left messages she never call back, I need to talk to her make sure my tag is process but she still didn't let me see the clerk, no matter what I said just told me that my tag is in the county tag office, I just need to call or go to the county tag office.

I call the tag office they said they never see the my trailer in the system. I call Camping World again and the lady start to drop phone call on me couple times.

I left a voicemail to her that I will complaint to consumer complaint website.I hope that they will response back soon.

Review about: Camping World Customer Care.

Comments

#1420623

If this dealer declares bankruptcy before you get a title or tag or anything to prove ownership of this RV to get it properly registered with the state you are in big trouble.You possibly are not the legal owner as it stands now.

Stop dealing with clerks and see the owner or general manager who has a brain at this place.

Start searching the yellow pages in the category of "Attorneys".You may need one pronto.