Camping world of Indianapolis will sell you a unit that your vehicle may not be able to pull.It happened to me.

The unit weighed 400# less than my vehicle GVWR. They got the sale. I've recently traded my unit and now I'm trying to get a form from them to cancel my extended warranty. This is becoming a real hassel dealing with them.

I reccomend shopping else where first.If you do want to purchase a unit from here please do not take thier word that you can pull it or you may be trading soon at a loss.Thank you.

Review about: Camping World Warranty.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #835146

Camping Word of Indianapolis is a complete joke.The staff is rude and dishonest.

They will only tell you what you want to hear and do not follow through with nearly anything they say. We bought our brand new travel trailer in 2013, and a year later it has been in their service department for longer than we have had it. We have been back 5 times since we bought the trailer because they keep saying everything is fixed but it never is. Now we are past the 1 year warranty with a list of over 20 issues and the manufacturer says they can't do anything since it is out of warranty.

I have never dealt with a worse company or companies in my entire life. Even their own staff is more than willing to share how bad the place is and that it is only getting worse. Do not buy anything from Camping World and I would even stay off of their parking lot because they could probably find a way to rip you off before you could even get out of the parking lot.

I am serious.Liars liars liars.