Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I bought a 2018 mallard camper from campin world of Panama City Florida about 2mounths ago.When we got back to my home town of Jacksonville Florida .

Notice a couple problems so I call made an appointment. Sorry I don't remember names but a women made my appointment. Then the week I show up a man was their. He was rude to me because I just showed up I told him I had appointment.

I had a small list of problems he said leave the camper will get to it when we can. They should have more help if their that busy. I live 25 miles from camer world it about and hour later he calls and said come pick up your camper we order the parts. I could of waited if was going to be that quick.

I was it would take a month for the parts. A pin the keeps the tv from swing around from on room too the other and a tap light under a bunk bed. No word yet. We went camping 2 weeks ago and had a lot of rain and a puddle of water on the floor its leaking from under a window.

That's should be taking care of asp its 2018 camper. I'm Afraid to take it to camper world Jacksonville Florida they will put on the back burner. I'm customer maybe not a 200 thousand dollar customer. I feel their taking care motor homes were they cane make money.

My work would be warrant work. I hope you can help we with my problem.

Thank you so much for reading this.Charles M Swanson Home-904-276-2367 Cell-321-759-5814 Address 1375 Pawnee st Orange Park Florida 32065

Review about: Camping World Customer Care.

I didn't like: One person was nice and one was rude in service department.

You are going nuts over a pin and a light. Go to Wal-Mart and buy the stuff to fix it