3.3

I had an urgent need for a part for my AquaHot. Camping World at Cocoa Beach is listed as an AquaHot service center.

I called in the morning and asked for the service department. After along wait, a young lade returned to the phone and said they were "busy" and would I care to leave a message.

I left a message explaining what I needed.

Late in the afternoon of the same day, a man called and asked what I wanted. I started to explain what I needed and he said he would "probably be able" to look into it the next day.

In all my dealings with Camping World, both on the retail and service side, there is never any sense of urgency or buying into your problem.

There are hundreds of complaints about this company in the Internet.

Why doesn't the owner clean up the problems with this company?

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. The most disappointing about aqua-hot part from Camping World was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Probably because no one at Camping World Corporate cares!!If anyone, even at a senior corporate level truly gave a ***, and, or had the talent along with an appropriate skill set, things would change in very positive directions.

Hind sight is 20/20 and I have had the same experiences and trusted like so many others. I for one will never make that mistake again.

Shame on me!!Camping World outlets nationwide are simple "SCAM" artists and should be avoided at all cost.

I more or less have about the same problem with Camping World of Columbus Ohio.I have needed a part for over a month, I have left 3 messages with parts department and 3 with managers and still not resolved.

I talked to one guy and gave him info and he said he has to give it to him OEM parts manager the next day. Low and behold he calls me the next morning and asked for the dementions of the cabinet door, he said he would get back with me that day, it's been over a week and a half and I still have not heard from him or anybody. There is never any management at work it seems, 24 yrs in military there was a supervisor to speak to somewhere but I know this is the civilian world, big difference. I have called twice today and the girls at front desk seem to pick people who don't answer phones, so I have left two different messages with two different managers and still no reply...

When you are going to purchase a new camper from them you can't seem to put the phone down, for them calling you all the time.

So it's no problem to sell you a camper but once you leave the lot you are forgotten and don't deserve the time of day from them even though you just spent $35,000 on a camper from them!!!!My opinion, stay away from Camping World, go somewhere where you will be appreciated!!!

James Worley