I like the rv I bought even though they provided no sewer hose and none that you buy fits the receptacle that tucks it away and all the "additions" that add up to big $$s; but overall I like the rv.Enough to refer to friends.

Until...I needed service and warranty work. I'm totally embarrassed to have referred anyone to have to deal with the service dept. there. It is absolutely the worst experience ever.

If warranty work is needed and that seems to be the norm; they are slow, unresponsive and you get to just wait until they are ready to do your work. Heaven help you if you need a part that needs to be ordered. Your rv is held hostage until they are good and ready to perform the work. They don't call, they don't give you a status and act very inconvenienced and/or clueless when you do call about your rv.

You enter the service department and you wait, and wait, and wait for someone to serve you. They seem to be unable to find your work order. your name or anything else that equals customer service.

My friends are still waiting to use their rv, that was purchased months ago because of mismanagement of part ordering, timeliness of getting simple warranty tasks completed and a total disregard of "serving the customer".I deeply regret buying my rv at Camping World because of the service dept.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of camping world customer care from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to have the product delivered.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments