We were given a quote on a trade on a new rv.They beat any where else by $9,000 so me and my wife said lets do it.

I signed the title to my rv over after we came to an agree ment and qualified for the loan.We pulled our 40 foot fifth to Pooler camping world an hour away. They said we have to do a walk through of your rv which was fine I was honest about my trade. But then it got weird they sent two guys with me to check my rv out which was fine, they disappeared then the sales man got called to the sales office. After that there was 5 guys out looking at my rv and the sales man came back and said we need $2,000 extra because all this stuff was wrong with my rv which I knew was a lie because I had those things replaced in the last year.

Then he came back and said you will owe us $5,000 then $9,000 more for stuff that's wrong with my rv. I said ok I'm outta here.

So basically they they tried to get the $9,000 they gave me extra for my trade back in a dirty way after I towed my fifth wheel to them and telling me there is $9,000 plus in damage.BS that was not true so beware of Camping World Of Pooler Georgia.

Review about: Rv.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Be honest.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Sumter, South Carolina, United States #1271374

Beware of camping world of Pooler. They will *** be care full.