1.9
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

BUYERS BEWARE! I purchased a used toy hauler from this Camping World about a month ago and was told “everything works” on the camper by my salesman Monte.

I came 7 hours to buy this camper and again was assured it had been “gone through” and checked and everything works. When I arrived they basically had not even looked at it and then winterized it before I could check anything. I “dewinterized” it only to find it leaked profusely, which they did fix. I was unable to check many other items as they made sure to “run out of time” as they were closing.

There are a multitude of other items that don’t work including the generator, propane lines, leaking shower, etc. Their idea of a detail was some tire shine. The inside of this camper was nasty, it took 5 cleanings with simple green to get the bathroom floor to not come back black on the towel. The rest is the camper was equally as filthy.

I had been there since 9AM. They knew I had a 7 plus hour drive back and thought they would get away with selling a camper that they said that everything worked on when it didn’t and was filthy. Very disappointing. They have since said they would do something but it was all just lip service.

Be sure if you experience this same situation, inform who financed it so Camping World will lose their ability to finance campers and stop these unethical sales practices. Shame on you Monte and Camping World.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 20.

Comments