We purchased a used Rockwood Roo hybrid. When I went to my walk through, they demonstrated the slide out & a grinding noise was heard.

When I asked about it, I was told it was normal. Since my husband & I had never own a camper, we didn’t know anything different. We drove 3 hours to camp in the Adirondacks & we were unable to get slide out. My husband climbed under camper & manually slid the side out.

It was now 11:30 pm so we waited until the following morning to call. Messages were left for the salesman, service department & sales manager. No one called us back. The following day my husband called again as we couldn’t leave campground with it open.

Service finally answered & said we could bring it in in the 19th. What? We are unable to close trailer but we need to bring it in on 19th? Crazy.

With help from some other campers, the slide was manually put in. On our way home we had to pass Campers World in Kingston so we stopped. We were told that there was nothing wrong with trailer when we picked it up so we would have to just not use it until they could get to repair.

This is totally unacceptable. They were quick to sell it to us but if you have a problem, basically it is tough ***

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 04.

Comments