Pembroke, New Hampshire
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

The service sucks, when I bought my camper they did not do the repairs that were listed to be fixed.I know 3 people who also had the same thing done to them.

Two of whom campers were in accidents while in their possession and denied it. All I can say is go somewhere else. They are happy to sell you a camper but charge you to do the warranty work. Read articles in Good Sam magazine.

They don't stand by their word. I just cannot emphasize how horrible they are.

Buyers should go to another rv dealer Camping World is not the only rv dealer around.BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. The most disappointing about camping world rv repair at Camping World was broken promises Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments