Update by user Jan 24, 2014

Keep in mind there was no problem with the legs when we dropped it off and it is too much of a coincidence that it "failed" when the shop guys moved it! It was in their possession and we had not even brought it in there asking them to even check to see if there were any issues with the front legs!

Original review posted by user Jan 24, 2014

We had brought our 2008 mountaineer into camping world Lowell right after a camping trip which our fridge just stopped working.I had recently been injured in a car accident and wasn't well.

My husband who was out of town at the time received a call that our front legs on the camper had "failed" and the camper dropped. We had 2 friends go look at the camper and after assessed the damage and spoke to the shop guys it became very apparent the trailer was dropped by the shop guys while transporting the trailer from the lot to the garage! They pretty much strong armed us into paying a portion and now are trying to make a claim on our extended warranty. They are relentless and even want me to sign an affidavit to attest to this!

THIS is outright FRAUD!!!!!!! They cannot accept they made a mistake and now want to drag my husband and I in on this!!

Unreal!Not sure how I am going to proceed with this but I certainly wanted to make sure that other people know about this!

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

GoodSamCareTeam
Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States #833006

I would like to apologize for all the problems you have experienced.If able please send me a email with your contact information.

We would like help in this matter.

Mark

goodsamcs@goodsamfamily.com

Rogers, Arkansas, United States #831690

YES THEY DROPPED IT WITH THERE FORKLIFT WATCH YOUR UNIT BOUNCE AROUND WHEN THEY TRANSPORT IT ON THAT HOMEADE FORK THEY HAVE ON IT.