3.0

I was told the bed folded out but no one would demenstrate.I looked in manual and YouTube no luck called salesman no callback.

I had to wait till February, 3 mos. to get appointment. Service was rude and blamed me. They said the bed was installed wrong then legs bent I knew that was wrong.

Finally got salesman to check with Thor and found the bed was supposed to have a mattress and would take another two weeks to get.

We have been without the use of our rv for 5 mons. I called the manager of camping world in okc.

He said he would care of it!Never called back so far and won't in my BAD experience with camping world.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $2500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. The most disappointing about 2015 thor motor coach axis from Camping World was total disregard for the consumer after the sale Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments