Weare, New Hampshire

We were towing our car behind our motorhome when the car's brakes locked up.We finally had to cut a brake cable to get the brakes released.

It is covered under the warranty. Camping World has now been working on it for two months. Last Thursday I was told my car would finally be ready in two or three hours. After eight hours I was told it wouldn't be ready after all and they would need me to leave my car (which I use to transport our large dogs) for "a couple days".

They said my car would get "top priority".Got a call Friday evening saying they hadn't even started on it yet and that I could come get my car because they wouldn't be working on it until next week.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of service or lies and mislead and wasted our time. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of camping world warranty and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Camping World needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments