I worked with Jon to buy a 2003 Motorhome. I told him my wife had cancer and couldn’t travel without a bathroom and a bed.

He told me the only thing the motorhome needed was new tires and re-upholster. I bought it they delivered it since she couldn’t travel.

Tried to use it one night.

Coach/chassis switch doesn’t work so no power unless the engine is sunning or plugged in. The water system had so many leaks the whole rv had to be re plumbed. Everything from the toilet to the sinks had been frozen. The kitchen faucet had froze and been unhooked. The main slide canopy is gone, the rear slide doesn’t slide. The leveling jacks don’t work and had to be replaced. The engine hadn’t been serviced in almost 10,000 miles. There were wires burned off due to water leaking on wiring.

I was told that this RV had been gone through and was ready to go. I would say I have different ready to go standards than this.

The repair timeline might out live my wife!

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Gallatin, Tennessee, United States #697357

Please contact me to help build a Facebook page for all of us that have been screwed by Camping World. There isn’t much we can do to fight this money hungry corporation, but if we can keep one other person from their greedy clutches it’ll be worth the effort. http://www.facebook.com/pages/ Unhappy-Camper/ 595811997105605

to Unhappy Camper Richmond, Virginia, United States #732220

Yes I think that if everyone filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission and the Federal Attorney General's Office, I bet we would see some action! I have every intent of filing my loss $15,000 plus due to mold, leaking roof, same stories as everyone else-plus all our improvements invested-I have had it with wasting my time with nonsense. I paid for a product in good faith-they did not do the same.