1.4
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

They told me everything worked, and had installed a new AC, but when I got it home the Furnace didn’t work, the AC didn’t work, the washer washed but wouldn’t spin or drain and the door locked my work clothes in it on the first try. I feel lied too, and depressed.

I really don’t know what to do, and am afraid to call them, thinking they gonna rip me off some more. Any advice guys?

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Yea now I’m in such a financial bind trying to fix this RV, I’m probably going to be bankrupt. Yep never trust them.

Well guys I finally saved up enough money to buy a portable AC, even though it ain’t helping much, took the temperature from 101 to 95 on the inside of this rip off RV, yep i’ll never believe a salesman again.

Well I finally figured out the discharge pump is out in the washer / dryer and will cost around $170 and I will be installing it myself. Plus the furnace mother board is burned out which I still got to dig out and find the part number. I suggest anyone buying an RV to make sure everything works instead of trusting a salesman.

I found out today the air conditioner will cost me around $1100 to replace, which I’m saving for, meanwhile I’m burning alive in this RV.

I called, and they said they would call me back the next day at 10:00 but never did. I checked the serial number of the AC unit and found out it was 2 years old and smaller than the original.

I had to use a wet dry vac to empty the washer and found out the pump was out. I guess they playing the don’t call the customer they ripped off game.