1.9
Insurance Quality

Update by user May 06

For the final bill, they added "FRT" charges of over $200.Said this was "freight".

The warranty company pays for the retail price of the parts, which would include any shipping charges for parts not available locally, so Camping World is trying to collect twice. The workmanship was also shoddy.

Instead of a single-piece belly pan, we now have a patchwork of scraps held together by duct tape.I will be disputing the entire charge, except for the deductible on the extended service plan.

Original review posted by user Apr 06

They said they accepted my extended service contract, but then they added two hours of labor to the standard approved amount, and a 20% "service fee" in addition to that!They want me to pay all these extra bogus charges, because of course the warranty company refuses to pay their invalid add-ons.

The two hours was supposedly for "diagnosis", but diagnosis is included in the standard labor allocation, and is only supposed to take one hour. I was suspicious of all the signatures and initials they required, but did not go get my reading glasses.

DO NOT sign anything there without a thorough review.Better yet, find an honest dealer and go there instead.

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Do the work for the amount allowed under the service contract..

I liked: Location.

I didn't like: Price gouging.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments