Just bought a 2016 Crossroads Camper at East Ridge, the price was padded with dealer prep charges and freight.After receiving shipment I noticed that the unit was not cleaned, there was no spare tire, there was no prep and the walkthrough orientation was incomplete.

I'm not saying don't buy from these people, I never will again, just beware of all the items that normally come with these type purchases. I have never in my 69 years ever bought any kind on vehicle without a spare tire.

Any item I need for the camper will never be purchased from Camping World, and I will never do business with them.Bunch of cheats!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of crossroads rv rv from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments