This site discusses the growth of Camper World. They are growing, however, they are not growing their support Staff.

I dropped a Freedom Elite off on July the 4th. The comment was thank you, check back next week. I did, check back next week and I just visited today going on the 3rd week and was told to check back next week. The personnel who work there are great!

Johnathan is my contact at the service desk. He even called me at 7:45 PM to apologize for the service not being done yet. I talked to the service manager, I stressed my frustration over a company that serves the community and does not have a support staff to serve the business. In his defense, I blame it totally on the people who can hire.

Profits be darned, hire the people you need to support your business. If there was another maintenance facility that could provide the service I would be gone from them. I am a Good Sam member and if the representatives from Good Sam HQ are reading this then this facility needs to be reevaluated as a vendor. I know that I am not the only one frustrated with the poor service; they said they have more than 500 units waiting to be serviced...

Every time I go there out of frustration because no one answers the phone I see irate people at the service desk because no staff is available to provide the service.

If you are one of the frustrated people who purchased from Fayetteville Camper world and were told what a great support staff they had only to find out when you needed support it was non-existent please sound off. They will not change until they see that the customers want the service they thought they were getting when the salesperson sold them the unit.

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: No service techs to repair campers.

Comments