My name is Eli Burbank.I purchased my first trailer ever about 10-14 days ago from your Draper, UT location.

It is a 2008 Jayco Jay Flight 28 BHS. I was very excited about the purchase, and deal that was being provided to me. I took it out for the first time this past weekend. I was very excited to sleep in it for the first time.

As we were preparing to make our bed, we discovered a very significant bed bug infestation. I attempted to call the store yesterday and received no response back. I went to the store today only to be treated in a very un-compassionate and inconsiderate manner. I JUST SPENT 13K CASH ON A TRAILER WITH BED BUGS FOR GOD SAKES.

What if that was you? What if you took your family out only to become fearful for their well being in even sleeping in the trailer and questioning whether or not it is even safe to do so? I wasn't offered with help in resolving the issue? I was offered a "detail" in which was half ***'d to begin with.

A detail is not going to take care of bed bugs? I question how it wasn't noticed when doing the supposed PDI? I question if they did in fact notice it and proceeded with the sale anyway? I don't want my money back.

I want a functional trailer in which I was planning on buying in the first place. I would appreciate some empathy and professionalism in resolving this very troubling manner. I realize "accidents" happen, IF that is what this was. I will be fair, so long as I am treated fairly.

I hope this can be resolved in an ethical manner. I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO SLEEP AT NIGHT IF I TURNED AROUND AND SOLD THIS TRAILER TO SOMEONE ELSE.

Nor do I want my hard earned money going to waste.DO NOT BUY FROM HERE.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of 2008 jayco jay flight 28 bhs rv from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Having problems getting the right camper I bought. It is not the same one and we are in a tinzy because we had planned a week-end for me, wifey and grand kids. I have spoken now sorrowful as it is I will bring my lawyer into this deal and let God deal with this and my lawyer.

You will get NO help from them of this I can assure you .

You need to throw the mattress away and contact a professional exterminator . Your trailer is not ruined but it will be a costly experience ,

do yourself a favor STAY AWAY from Camping Worlds .