2.6
Interest Rate

Update by user May 21

The GM for this location called today and pleased to say all issues were resolved. Thank you Steve

Original review posted by user May 19

5/16/18 Drove 87 miles to keep a appointment set by CW to have a vent fan and two vent covers installed. When fan and covers were ordered was given a ball park price for parts and labor $400-$450.

First work order at check in was $900+dollars.

After refusing that and all there explanations as to why I was not told this or that I agreed for them to proceed with as estimated cost of $700+. We are talking about 1 Vent fan and two vent covers. After hours of waiting, ask to see the finished product. Vent fan cover was smoke/black NOT white as ordered, the new vent had no cover only 1 cover installed over bedroom.

After a lot of cussing and shaking of heads on there part was sent to pay a $596 bill. Lot of emails to corporate office, a call from corporate person assuring me he would get this before a person who can fix the situation. Got a call yesterday from supposedly the service and part managers and it did not go well. 1.

According to work order they did what was requested. 2. Since I had signed a $700 work order and only paid $595 sounds like the already took care of the problem. 3.

Both these gentlemen had the most condescending, arrogant attitude. I understand they were pissed because they got a email from corporate and had to call. They finally offered to match online prices that they had agreed to do from the beginning and a $50 gift card! I may be off base but i refused!!!!

1. I think I should pay only prices agreed to on initial order 2. Think I should pay a reasonable rate for hooking up a power source (not $190) there was a light 18 inches away from opening. Thor says there is a wiring harnesses there already.

3. Compensated for gas (would not have made the trip had i known they would not have all the parts)

Please tell me and Camping World Hope Mills who is wright.

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

FeistyStarfish157

I received a call from the GM at this location and very pleased to report all issues were resolved. Thank you Steve for reaching out today.

Get away from them and stay away from them. Camping world teaches their service people how to rip you off in many different ways. Never go to camping world for any reason ever again.