Greetings:

I' am Keith D. Lord and over the past few months we have required warranty & regular service on our 5th wheel. First off with items concerning the regular service all were handled as requested & with great attention to detail by Todd. Suggestions were given to help extend service life of components & well as some cost cutting options and new equipment. All of these items were what we have come to expect from Todd, he has handeled other repairs & insurance claims in the past.

Second & what I fell most important for the customer is the manner in which he handled extended warranty issues. as you are aware most of these companies try at every turn to short cut the consumer. Todd, I feel went out of his way to have rulings on our side. In my some 45 yrs of RVing I have had many RVs serviced & repaired all were done in a fair manner.

Each time we have had any type of service done at your facility Todd has been our rep & has done an outstanding job at every turn.

Please take a moment to thank Todd on behalf of myself & my wife for making service & warranty repairs a very easy operation. I can assure you if at all possible we will have any required service or repairs completed at your location.

Sincerely:

Keith & Linda Lord

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments