I recently went to Camping World in Davenport as they had several travel trailers that I was interested in. I called and made an appointment with Jim(salesman).

Jim showed me several units and was very helpful. Picked one out and sat down to complete the transaction and that's where it went down hill. They used every car salesman trick from trying to sell me payments, sign on the line if your serious today, and my favorite...talking with the sales manager as if they a negotiating for long periods of time. None of their unit come with batteries, not will they allow you to leave without a weight distribution hitch , so you are forced to buy both at double market price.

$595 cleaning fee?? WTF. It took an hour to pick out the camper I wanted and nearly 4 to complete the deal. Now I have to return to pick it up and I am sure the finance manager will try to sell me everything under the moon and drag that out for three more hours.

I have had 10+ rv's/motorhomes and have never seen such a racket at a dealership. I will not return again.

Comments

Not all Camping World locations will provide you warranty service if you buy a Montana. San Antonio Camping World will not!