1.5
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

In June 2017 I traded my motor home that I purchased at Dusty's Camping World in Bartow.I have had several prior terrible experiences there in the past with the service dept, being lied to and not answering the phone as they see who it is on caller ID!!!.

Well, here is another one, I had three years left on a paint and decal extended warranty when I traded it in. I asked for a refund for the three years I had on the agreement and they told me there was no refund coming. When I asked why, they told me the coatings were on the camper and I had nothing coming back. Camping World had nothing to be responsible for at all with this extension.

I wrote to the CEO of Camping World, Marcus Lemonis, and advised him of this matter. No response!! So I have to eat $925.00?? When I asked Camping World why I received a partial rebate for my tire and wheel extension, which also went with the motor home, they had no answer.

I read several reviews on Camping World from all parts of the country and all seem to have the same problems.I suggest Lazydays, as they do not do business this way.

Review about: Camping World Rv Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Partial refund for three years left on my warranty.

I didn't like: Service department and warranty, Worst customer service, Poor work, Sales management, Poor customer service.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Why would you go back there. Did you not learn from the first time

Me, I don't go back to a place if I've had "several terrible experiences" there.

Why would you trade with them again?