Bait and switch on Trailer to be purchased.Predatory tactics.

When I went to pick-up the trailer I was to purchase they tried to give me a different one than the one I had been shown and wanted to purchase. This was after they tried to charge me an additional $1100.00 than the posted price and the price agreed to.Upon bringing this to the attention of the sales manager he became very agitated and rude to me. I then told him I was not going to purchase the scam trailer and requested my down payment and all pertinent paper work with my personal information returned. He then became very aggressive and stated that since I was not accepting the scam trailer that it would be 10 working days to receive my money and that all my paper work had been PURGED.

He then said he was going to have me escorted off the premises and then slammed his door shut in my face. Luckily I was able to put a stop payment on the check [at a cost of $35.00] but was never given any of the paper work. Contacted Camping World corporate offices with my complaint but have not been contacted.

I filed a complaint with the states consumer protection section and come to find out this was not the only complaint of this type against them.Mark H

Review about: Camping World Repair.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments