Just had the most awful experience one could ever have. I bought a new camper back in 2015. after the purchase it was discovered that several things were needing repaired under warranty. Took the unit back to where I purchased it, at Camping World in Bellmont, Az. and left it for repairs.After having it for more than 3 months it was finally done, or so I thought. The first time I took it out i discovered that several more things were not working. These items worked when I originally left it for repairs. Now they are telling me it will take more than a month to make these repairs.

I went to see the manager and explained that I do not think that this is right and they need to take it back in trade. He was agreeable and we sat down with a sales per and negotiated a deal that I could live with. I have just found out that the deal I negotiated was not what was submitted to the bank. When confronted with that problem, the sales person and the manager both stated that they had to change the figures as they did not have the correct payoff for the old unit.

I explained that that was not possible as I gave them the payoff when we were discussing the deal, and I was sure that it was correct as I had just gotten it from my phone. Turns out that that the deal they sent to the bank had a payment that was $100.00 a month more than the negotiated deal. They were very rude and not willing to discuss this matter at all.

I am so disgusted this deal that I will never go back to that dealer, and I intend to take this matter matter up the chain.

All customers should be aware of this as I am sure that this is not the first time that they have done this.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of irresponsible employees. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of starcraft rv camper. Camping World needs to "replace the camper or come to some agreeable solution" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned starcraft rv camper in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Durango, Colorado, United States #1353879

Do not bother taking it up with the chain. I contacted Starcraft about my new 2016 camper which has had problems since I purchased it. They do not care that their dealers will not or can not fulfill the warranty obligation.

Flagstaff, Arizona, United States #1203963

To date nothing has been resolved. I was told, after contacting the main customer service number, that some one from the leadership team would be contacting me. That has not happened.

My camper has been sitting at Camping World now for 2 months and still not repaired nor any resolution towards replacing it.

Hurricane, West Virginia, United States #1190872

I have had the same situation with a 2015 crossroads zinger from the statesville nc store. They have had my camper a total of 5 months since January and the camper Has only been used 4 times