2.1
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I blew a tire and t destroyed my fresh water system.After 2 months and my insurance company paying them over 5000 they said it was ready.

When I got there I saw that they did not put in a new fresh water tank, nor did they put in new water lines. Service tech said, "well you didn't pay for it". I said my insurance company did! ( I paid 500 deductible) So I called the insurance adjuster to come out and go line by line---we found not only did they not put in a new tank or lines, they also got paid and did not do painting and put in a new hanger for tail pipe.

So I had to bring it back and they kept it for another two months. I picked it up and "new" tank was scratched up with dirt all over it. Lines still were the same. I took it...got home..no water comes into RV.

THEY DID NOT CHECK THEIR WORK!!! so it goes back, new service manager was embarrassed by the "new " tank. So he cleaned it and fixed the problem. In the 5 years I have owned my RV camping world had it for 1 1/4 years.

It took them three visits to fix the same slide problem. I called regional manager, he had the store manager call me....he said since we have had so many problems that I should not come back!! I said now I am the victim again!! Believe me I don't want to....

Marcus is great at helping other businesses, but his business has the worst record and reputation for service. I have never found anyone pleased with their service department. Such a shame because they are usually in convenient locations.

I have written a letter directly to the CEO, I never received a reply for the slide issue.Pictures are on my phone..wil be appy to show the "new" tank...

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Preferred solution: I would like an apology and credit for future work due to poor treatment, each job taking three times to get fixed, gas for travel there. I need new awnings, and told I cant come back.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Get smart and quit using them.

Do you think they are all of the sudden know what they are doing because you wrote a letter to the ceo?

Marcus does NOT care One little %#&k about you or your problems.

Why in the h*#l would you keep going back.

If you go to a restaurant and get food poisoning, do you go back ask for more?????

What a dumb a $$.

to Anonymous #1361210

Where would you suggest he go? RV repair service us bad at General RV also.