Wow how helpful your sells people were until you all got your money and dropped us like a rock on the service department side.Why is it so hard to get a return call?

Allstate has tried for 2 days to get a call back from your service repair. My Allstate claims man called today In ah of how poor your customer service is. He needs a call back his name is Shane at ###~###~#### with Alstate. I have had so much trouble with your service dept.

You all won't return calls. I have been told the mgr. of the service dept will NOT call customers back because he does not feel that's his job. You all kept my camper for weeks without touching it.

I had to drive 2 hours to show you all what was wrong with my camper and where it was leaking. This info was already giving to your staff when we dropped it off but your service dept could not find any damage so as a RN not a parts repair person for equipment I had to take a day off and drive 2 hours to show your service dept again what they should have been trained to find. I have a insurance claim along with some other issues on a separate ticket that I need resolved but your poor service and inability to provide my insurance with a price list that should have been sent to him long before now for parts that was suppose to be ordered over 2 weeks ago has proved you all incompetent. I was told my camper would be ready for a camping trip July 29th so when my camping trip came around I came and picked up my untouched camper.

You all were suppose to get a price list and send it to Shane with Allstate and order the parts and return a call for me to bring my camper back for completion. Well it's Aug 18 and I feel you all have yet to even order parts since Allstate has yet to recieve there price list. I am also very doubtful of your service depts ability to repair my camper since it has been impossible for you all to complete the simple task listed above. So if anyone there gives a *** about their customers from the purchasing side then to the service side please return my call.

Also what happened to Camping World members being services promptly with a membership from purchasing a camper thru them.

(Is that a false advertisement?) I am Amy Austin austinrn@gmail.com

After posting complaint on Facebook to get a return call I received a call from the finance mgt who promised me that someone named Chris my new service advisor would call me back today.Well today's hours are over and guess what as always no return call or any answers.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World and camping world truck repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments