We are going through a nightmare right now. We dropped off our new bumper pull Coleman trailer 6 weeks ago to have 4 things repaired.
1) 2 dead batteries no water in them?
2) shower water comes out the hot/cold knob not the shower head.
3) Kitchen tilt out off the tracks and a rubber gasket not there.
4) Hook on outside to hold door open is has only 1 screw in it because there is nothing behind the second hole, it was screwed into nothing, hollow area.
5) The door on the control panel falling off because it too is only held in with 1 screw, top screw also screwed into hollow area.
So we had called for update, was told part on order for the shower 2 weeks ago, still not in.
Thought we should talk to the sales dept that sold it to us, they said they would handle it. They would even drive it up to us since we had made a 6 hour drive the day it was to be ready. According to the service dept the sales dept has not ever spoke to them.
It goes round and round, did I mention we bought a $3000.00 extended service warranty, guess what? nothing is covered. not one screw, gasket,nothing everything is on us to pay.
So here we sit, with no place to move to and the weather is turning bad where we would be ready to set up home on the snake river, but no trailer and no one at the Troutdale,Oregon Camping World gives a ***.
So buyers beware and if you think you are a valuable customer... think twice or maybe three times.
Reason of review: Poor customer service.
Monetary Loss: $400000.
Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.
I didn't like: Service department, Service contract, No communication, Delayed time of delivery, Parts not ordered.